Sunday, July 13, 2008

weekend fun

Hi everyone, hope you enjoyed the weekend. Sal and I had a fun day at the beach on Saturday, the weather was great and the water was warm & clear. We went out for dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, Buca di Beppo. It's also near a scrapbook store, so I stopped in and fell in love with K & Company's new Sea Glass collection. So pretty!

On Sunday, we joined some friends for brunch in downtown Delray Beach, then went with them for a stroll through Wakodahatchee Wetlands. Love it there! It has become one of my favorite local places.

This week I'm really looking forward to the release of Mamma Mia!, the movie adaptation of the wildly popular broadway musical. Looks like fun! Anyone else plan to see it?

Have a great week.....I'll catch you back here again soon!

No comments: