Saturday, January 1, 2011

happy 2011 !!!

Ah, a new year, a fresh start... we traditionally begin the new year at midnight with a "group hug". Me, Sal, Buddy, Aruba. My sweet little family!

Now it's time to hang up a new calendar ... every year I choose our wall calendar with a theme of - what else? - where we're going that year! I love to let the stunning photography of a place inspire me both before and after the journey. For 2010, we had a "hula" calendar, because it's one of my fave things about Hawaii.

So where in the world are Susan & Sal heading in 2011? Hint: this time, a passport is required, LOL. Stay tuned!

And what could be better than this? Check out this fortuitous fortune in a cookie from New Year's Eve:

So here's to a great 2011... health. happiness. fulfillment. peace. And more worldwide compassion toward animals and their vulnerable plight.

Best,

1 comment:

Momofboys said...

hope you enjoyed a wonderful Christmas holiday and I look forward to your exciting adventures of 2011 =)