Sunday, January 1, 2012

happy new year!


Welcome 2012 !!

Sal and I began this new year as we always do, with a group hug with Buddy & Aruba at midnight. It's the best!

I (sadly) took down our 2011 Greece calendar ... loved that trip! But I already have my 2012 calendar hung ... you might recall that I always choose a calendar theme based on the destination(s) that we'll be visiting that upcoming year. And Where In The World? is our 2012 destination? ... TBA ! (soon!) {planning in progress... I'm waiting and hoping that airfares will come down, LOL}

Wishing you all the best in 2012 ... my hope is that all suffering around the world --- both human and animal --- will somehow be replaced by joyful living.

1 comment:

Momofboys said...

awesome pic...did you take that??!! love the beach..miss it and wish i lived as close to it as you do =) happy planning!