Thursday, January 12, 2012

Where In The World?: 2012 edition

I'm so excited to finally share our 2012 travel destination! ta da!


This summer, Sal and I will head west, journeying through Wyoming and Montana to explore 3 of our country's amazing national parks ...


Grand Teton National P
ark:



Yellowstone National Park:


and
Glacier National Park:

{photos courtesy of National Geographic Society}

Sal and I love traveling around the world ...exploring new countries and cultures ... but this year we've opted to travel domestically and explore some of the USA's
treasures.

We're so looking forward to soaking-in all of the natural beauty, wildlife, geology, crisp mountain air, and hiking trails that await us! If you've been to these parks, I'd love to hear about your experiences (and any tips)! Please leave a comment here on WITW, or shoot me an e-mail.

Can't wait to pack my new Pan Am bag! ;-)

2 comments:

Momofboys said...

Sounds like its going to be a fun trip!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! what a wonderful trip to take!
it will be great :)
teri