Sunday, February 12, 2012

scrapbooking, sprinkled with fabulous....

Scrapbookers everywhere have been drooling over all the new crafting goodies revealed at the recent Craft & Hobby Association trade show in California. Such fun new releases will be hitting store shelves soon!

Michelle, who's the owner of my terrific local scrapbook store Everything Scrapbook & Stamps in Lake Worth FL, attended the show. She stopped by the booth of my fave scrapbooking designer, Heidi Swapp. Michelle knows that I'm so excited about Heidi's new product launch (see her new catalog HERE), and she so was kind to bring me one of Heidi's handmade button pins bearing her logo, and I just LOVE it !! And it was the LAST ONE left at the booth ... so how lucky am I ??

Thank you SO much, Michelle! :-)


And I wanted to mention some exciting news ... Michelle has been invited to be a celebrity teacher on a mixed-media art cruise in October! Congratulations, Michelle!


And speaking of Heidi ... registration has
opened for her upcoming online class; it's sure to be "sprinkled with fabulous"!

1 comment:

Momofboys said...

That was so sweet!!!!