Tuesday, June 10, 2008

hello from Alaska!

We're here.....in Ketchikan! It's one of the southern-most towns in Alaska. We arrived on Monday night after a very smooth trip up from Florida. No delays, no missed connections, no lost luggage. Fabulous!

We have only been here a matter of hours, but I can already appreciate the beauty of Alaska. So grand! We had a great night's sleep here in our cozy place, the Eagle Heights B & B (we're staying in the Bear Room).

Today we're off to a wonderful activity that I'll leave as a surprise until I can blog about it, complete with photos. So check back on Tuesday night or Wednesday and follow along with me and Sal on our Alaskan journey!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Don't you just love Ketchikan...that was my favorite town when we went.....

Are you doing a flight to Misty Fjords or maybe a helicopter ride to the top of a Glacier.....

Can't wait to see where you have been.....