Monday, April 12, 2010

another busy & fun weekend

Hey there and happy Monday! Hope that you enjoyed the weekend, and that the new week is off to a good start for you.

My weekend began with a fun scrapbooking class on Friday night, and then 2 more on Saturday. Cheryl Mezzetti, the design team coordinator for Creative Imaginations, was in town to teach for the weekend at Everything Scrapbook & Stamps.


We all had a great time ... she has amazing ideas & techniques! ... and her cute Boston accent was a novelty for us here in SoFla! We made 3 fab mini-albums. All of them have a beach and/or travel theme, so they were exactly what I love! I didn't quite finish them ... still putting the finishing touches on (I'm a slow scrapper, LOL!), so instead I'll show you pics of Cheryl's class samples:

"Tiki Hut" mini-album


"Perfect Escape" mini-album


"Inspired Traveler" mini-album

Aren't they incredible ?!?!?

On Sunday, Sal and I attended the annual Delray Affair. It's a huge outdoor arts & crafts festival that spans along 10 blocks of palm-tree-lined, picturesque downtown Delray Beach. It's a really big deal here, drawing a crowd of 300,000 people! And this year, for the first time, it included a travel expo too. It was great to spend some time chatting with others who are as obsessed about travel as I am!

No comments: