Monday, April 14, 2008

I have some really fun news!!!

I am busting with great news today! As promised in my February 26 post, I'm keeping you posted.....today I got a call from the casting agent for Marley & Me, the book-turned-movie that they're filming here in south Florida.....Sal and I have BOTH been chosen as EXTRAS in the movie! WOW!!! I am super-excited !!! We'll be on set with the stars of the film (Jennifer Aniston, Owen Wilson, and of course the main attraction, a cute pup named Marley) for a 10- or 12-hour day next week. The filming for our day will be happening at the Miami Airport. How fun will this be??? I can't wait to pull out my copy of the book tonight and go over all the specifics of the story again! I'll be sure to fill you in on all the details of this once-in-a-lifetime day....!!!

1 comment:

daysease said...

HOW COOL IS THAT!!!! AHHHH!!! FUN AND WILL BE A MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE, I AM SURE.... CAN YOU TELL I AM EXCITED FOR YOU!!! CANNOT TAKE THIS OFF CAPS!!! ANYHOW... LOVE TO YOU BOTH AND THANKS FOR THE NEWS. EEEEEEEEE!