Thursday, April 17, 2008

no peeking, Grandma! ;-)

I've just about finished a 4-page scrapbook layout for my Grandma, it's a Mother's Day gift. I can't take credit for the artistry of it because the overall design was by the teacher of a class that I took at a local scrapbook store. So I'm not complimenting myself when I say that I think the pages are gorgeous, and the photos don't even capture all of the dimension and details! The patterned papers are from Basic Grey's Two Scoops line, perfect for a feminine layout. And I did add a few of my own little touches and flourishes to the class design. Here are the pages, I just need to add the photos to them and then I can pop them in the mail up to Grandma in Canada:


page 1....

detail of the flower that's on page 1....

page 2....

page 3....

page 4....

2 comments:

daysease said...

LOVIN this! Gorgeous! well done, cousin! and what a special gift. love that paper and the flowers!!! just makes you want to smell them. thanks for sharing... keep up the good work.

Momofboys said...

The pages are beautiful! I wish I could say I like to scrap, but I don't:( But I sure can appreciate the artistry that goes into making them!! Your grandmother is going to LOVE it!