Thursday, February 12, 2009

look what I won!

A popular scrapbooking paper company, Die Cuts With A View (DCWV), was having a contest today. The first 1,000 people to watch an online video, premiering their new 2009 paper collections, would win a whole pack (known among DCWV fans as a "stack") of 8"x8" paper (48 sheets) from any of their new collections!

And I was viewer # 646 !!! So, I won ... and I chose the Tahiti Beach stack. It even has some glittered papers! Bling and the beach? I'm in!My other favorites among their new releases are the Taj Mahal and Safari Chic stacks, but I already bought those in the 12"x12" versions! And they're gorgeous ... Taj has lots of glitter and foiled papers, with intricate Middle Eastern patterns. The safari papers are all textured, with fun animal prints and tribal motifs. Makes me want to travel somewhere exotic! I also have DCWV's Glitter Cardstock stack, and I'm eyeing their Metallic stack.

P.S. ~ attn scrapbookers: Joann.com has all the new DCWV stacks on sale at 1/2 price right now!

What fun! :-)

1 comment:

Momofboys said...

one day i want to come to your house and see all these lovely scrapbooks that you have made with all your "bling"!! i'm sure they are wonderful =)