Monday, February 9, 2009

taxes = done!

Whew! I e-filed our tax return today. Love that feeling every year at this time!

It's great to get that task off my mind. I mean, I always think we're getting a refund, but until you go through all the forms, you're never 100% sure, right? It always nags at me that we might owe. EEEK! That fear might be based on another year, before we bought our home, when we got hit with a big tax bill, and it wiped out part of what we had saved for a down payment! Horrible! So, once bitten...

And don't forget about this fun little page on the IRS's website: Where's My Refund? In this economy, I'm sure it'll get lots of hits.

Have a great week ...

2 comments:

Momofboys said...

good for you susan getting that done and out of the way...we still need to get ours in!!

Anonymous said...

You should get it pretty quickly. We e-filed on 1/31 and have already received our refund in our bank account. Yippie!!!!

Maria.