Monday, February 11, 2008

MEMO: it's Monday....time for "Office Space"

Hi everyone, hope you had a great weekend. Sal and I were channel surfing on Sunday night and came across one of my fave movies of all time, Office Space. I've probably seen it 10 times, I just can't resist watching it. It's brilliant......the writer was spot-on in capturing the daily corporate nonsense that so many workers endure, from the daily commute to redundant memos about nothing. A perfect movie after having a "case of the Mondays". If you haven't seen the movie, you'll enjoy this video clip.....I guarantee that the movie will make you want to run out and buy a red Swingline stapler for your desk! {LOL} [Note: contains language not appropriate for little ones who may be within earshot of your computer]

No comments: