Wednesday, September 17, 2008

hmm...a mystery trip?!?!

So yesterday Sal asked me to keep certain days open in my calendar next month, that he's planning a getaway for us! [insert ooohhs! & aaahhs! here] How exciting! This must have to do with my upcoming (ahem) 40th birthday, but I thought that we already celebrated in Alaska this summer??? So, this came as a total surprise and I have no idea what he has planned, but he apparently "has it all taken care of". As someone who always does all of her own travel planning down to the most minuscule detail, this is one of those "I need to let go and trust" moments. I'm SO curious!.....and if you are too, you'll have to tune back in here in about a month and I'll be able to reveal Where In The World? he took me.

More from the travel news front.....the Creative Escape folks have already opened up the lottery registration for 2009! They were originally scheduled to start it on February 1. So, I've thrown my name in the hat and will wait until they begin randomly drawing names on March 15 to see if I'm one of the lucky ones. To my fellow CE gals, if you also want to get your name in, sign up here.

No comments: