Wednesday, November 19, 2008

what's on your menu?

Let me start by saying that I know that no one wants to hear this.

And I am not trying to be a party-pooper.

But with the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday being an American tradition revolving around food, I ask you to please re-consider your holiday menu this year.

Please visit this website to see what a recent PETA investigation of a turkey factory farm revealed (warning: it's graphic!) and/or to sign a petition for turkey welfare. Please join me in taking action, and giving 270 million defenseless birds something to be thankful for. These creatures suffer, enduring HORRIFIC treatment and living conditions !!! This will not stop until we all choose to enjoy delicious alternatives to turkey on our holiday plates.

Thank you for considering new traditions on your family's Thanksgiving menu!

No comments: