Tuesday, January 13, 2009

one year ago today...

Hi everyone! Thanks for dropping by ... today is a special day here at Where In The World? ... it's my first blog-a-versary! (is that even a word?)

That's right, one year ago today I launched my blog and I've been loving every minute of it! What a fun way to stay in touch and share my thoughts, photos, news, opinions, ideas, travel adventures, scrapbooking projects, birthday wishes, and other random musings..... P.S. ~ this is my 196th post!

Can you believe that it has been a year already?!?!?

To celebrate, I'm having a CONTEST ... the first person to respond to this post, either via comment here on my blog (remember you no longer need a Google account to leave a comment) or in an e-mail directly to me (susanandsal@aol.com), will WIN !!! What's the prize, you ask? I will donate $25 to a charity of the winner's choice ... not a bad prize, right? In these challenging economic times, charities are hurting.

I'll let you know, in a subsequent post, who won and which charity he/she chose.

And grab a hard hat because I'll be doing some "remodeling" on my blog over the next several weeks (months?). I plan to update it, add more bells and whistles, and generally "bling it up" a bit. For instance, I have a new "signature" that I'll now be adding to all my posts (you'll see it below), and I added links to my fave TV shows on the sidebar ... let me know if we have any favorites in common! So take a stroll around now and then to see what's new. It will be a gradual process ... a little here, a little there ... and your feedback on the changes along the way is always welcome.

So, please pardon any virtual dust when you visit in the near future.

Thanks again for joining me for the ride during the past year. I've really appreciated all your excitement about my blog and the positive feedback you've given me! I know that my blog has several loyal readers (dare I say fans?), and that totally thrills me. Thank you! :-)


Time now to kick-off another year of having fun together and keeping in touch ... via blog! Stop by to say hi and see Where In The World? I've been or am off to next.

1 comment:

Momofboys said...

CONGRATS on your one year anniversary as a blogger!!