Sunday, January 20, 2008

tote-ally fun!

I've had my eye on this Palazzo tote bag for a while and could resist no longer. Crate & Barrel.....one of my favorite stores ever!....has these great patent tote bags, and I chose the black one with white handles. It was a tough decision, but that one has a fabulous lime green nylon lining --- such a pretty contrast to the b&w! Best of all, they are made only of faux materials, PVC and nylon. How nice to find something so stylish without a trace of leather.

I'm not usually one to buy totes, but this one was also irresistible to me in a store window recently:

The fabric is just stunning, a combination of hibiscus flowers, leopard print and paisley swirls. It's called "Jungle Biscus", for obvious reasons, and I love that name! Fun stuff!


No comments: