Monday, March 15, 2010

a nice weekend

Hi there & happy new week! Hope you enjoyed the weekend ... Sal & I spent some time relaxing and getting outdoors to enjoy the (finally) warmer weather.

I stopped in Cherry Blossom Studio to check out the brand new scrapbooking collections by Bo Bunny. They're all amazing, but my favorite is "Paradise" (can't resist those palm tree designs!):

The weather was gorgeous, so afterwards Sal & I headed to Green Cay Nature Center to enjoy a stroll. And just as we arrived, the resident naturalist was beginning a nature walk. Serendipity! It was fabulous to learn more about Florida wildlife and wetlands from such an expert! LOVED it!

I so wanted to hit the beach on Sunday, but it was incredibly w-i-n-d-y. It's no fun to sit there and get sandblasted! So instead we explored the tiny, hidden-away Mangrove Park ... it's a lovely boardwalk through mangrove trees that leads out to the Intracoastal Waterway, where MANATEES frequent. Unfortunately, none came to see me. Bummer! :-(

Earlier in the day, I attended a decorating class at Pottery Barn. I love to decorate, and their (free!) classes provide some ideas & inspiration. Actually, I think their products are nice, but over-priced! I rarely buy anything there. I'm more of a Crate & Barrel fan. But the PB store was decked out in spring & Easter/Passover decor, and was oh-so-pretty! If you're interested in attending their classes, go HERE to find out more about what's upcoming and to RSVP to a PB near you.

p.s. ~ this is so cute ... Buddy likes to take naps on our shoes! I used to think, "oh he must be uncomfortable", and I'd move them out of his way, only to find him laying on them again later. For some reason, he likes it! Have a great week ahead,

2 comments:

Teribelle8 said...

Could Buddy get any cuter? :)

Momofboys said...

i was thinking that too teri!! he's so cute!!