Friday, July 31, 2009

have iPhone, will scrapbook

So I'm getting to know my way around my new iPhone, it finally feels familiar. I learn something new every day. It's an incredible piece of technology.


Recently I used the GPS to map out all of the scrapbook stores that I want to visit when I do a "shop hop" in Phoenix during Creative Escape 2009. Way cool ! It has a powerful GPS, combining maps, turn-by-turn directions, real-time traffic info, a digital compass, and Google Earth images. WOW

Today in the mail I got a copy of iPhone Life magazine. Huh? A whole mag dedicated to the iPhone? I guess so. I didn't order it or request it, I assume they send a freebie issue to new iPhone'ers. It looks interesting, I'll peruse it this weekend.

And I'm super excited that 2 of my worlds will intersect soon ... scrapbooking, meet the iPhone! On Monday, Scrapbooks Etc. magazine is set to launch "Scrap App" (cute name) for the iPhone. It'll be the first-ever mobile scrapbooking application. Sure sounds like fun! And another developer is putting the finishing touches on a digital scrapbooking app, due in Apple's App Store in mid-August ... go HERE for a sneak peek of it on an iPhone simulator. Looks pretty COOL !!! I can already see myself scrapbooking on my iPhone while on a trip!

Enjoy the weekend (can't believe it's August!),

1 comment:

Momofboys said...

now that's totally up my alley...digital scrapbooking! i'm not very good at the physical cutting and layout on the page unless it's on a computer! and they're presenting this wonderful app on our anniversary!! hope you have fun with it...i know you will =)