Sunday, August 3, 2008

one month and counting!

Wow, bad blogger, Susan! Where have I been? Forgive me, but I guess I had a bit of a rough week, and didn't want to let that creep into my blog. The worst of it was getting into an ugly argument with a clerk at Buddy & Aruba's vet's office; at the very least, this new guy they've hired has an anger management problem and I don't want him anywhere near my dogs. I think with the sour economy they're having trouble keeping staff. Anyway, I demanded their medical records and left. So, sadly, after many years with the same vet's office, I need to find a new vet for B&A. Like any concerned Dog Mom, I want only the best for them.

On a brighter note, though, I'm super excited because Creative Escape will begin one month from tomorrow! I've been anticipating this event for nearly a year (as you can tell from my countdown clock at right)! It's a long weekend in Phoenix, Arizona filled with top-notch scrapbooking workshops and relaxation, a retreat of sorts. This is the 3rd annual CE, and my first time attending, but I've heard that the first 2 were spectacular.

I'm off to watch The Travel Channel now.....Sal and I have been enjoying nightly episodes of the "China Week" series that they're airing as part of the Beijing Olympics festivities. A little armchair travel until we visit Asia someday.

Have a great week.....

No comments: