Wednesday, August 5, 2009

the joys of life

Earlier this week I attended a scrapbooking class at Cherry Blossom Studio in Coconut Creek. The project was an oh-so-cute 6"x6" mini-album with a "Joys of Life" theme:

I absolutely love it, and had such fun making it (a big thanks to our teacher/designer, Ashley!). The color scheme is so cheerful ... turquoise, soft yellows, reds, with a touch of brown. We used the "Just Dreamy 2" paper collection by My Mind's Eye.

I'll be filling the album with pics of my "joys of life" ... Sal, Buddy & Aruba ... travel ... scrapbooking (duh) ... blogging ... geology ... decorating ... and even everyday things that add joy to my life and that I appreciate, like sunshine (& my sunroof!), iPhone, Dr. Pepper, my pool, the beach, on and on.....

Later,

2 comments:

Momofboys said...

nice job susan...it looks lovely!

daysease said...

I love, love, love that cover!!! Spectaculare color, design, OH!! just Love it!!! Well done!