Wednesday, October 15, 2008

anticipation...

"We can never know about the days to come
But we think about them anyway..."
--- Carly Simon's "Anticipation"

My excitement is building!

We leave on Saturday morning. Sal is whisking me off for a mystery getaway weekend (see my Sept 17 post). I still have absolutely no idea where he's taking me.....Where In The World?.....so I'm filled with anticipation. What fun! Sal hasn't told anyone where we're going, and has divulged only a few select details to me:

** I need to pack a sweater and my bathing suit (are those conflicting articles of clothing his attempt to throw me off?.....a climate conundrum, perhaps?), and something dressy to wear
** we won't need our passports (so I've at least narrowed it down to a domestic destination)
** Buddy & Aruba will be safe and well cared-for (I was concerned about where they'll be staying?); and
** we're on a strict schedule on Saturday! Apparently we've gotta be ??somewhere?? at a certain time to do ??something??

HMMM.....??? Sal has certainly got me guessing! Hopefully, wherever it is, I'll have a WiFi connection and can get on my blog to let you know where we are.....stay tuned! :-)

2 comments:

Momofboys said...

sounds so intriguing!! can't wait to hear "where in the world" you end up!!

Shannon said...

Okay come on....we have been waiting all weekend....where did you end up going.......